Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ramblings

So upon further inspection of all the blogs i have recently discovered I've realized that people actually update others with information on whats going on in their life's, so i guess i'll try that.





Been married for about a year and a half to the beautiful Careena Marie.

this is my favorite picture from our wedding


so ya life has been a blast, she works for LARRYJOHNWRIGHT and advertising agency, and she is taking some classes at MCC this semester. I on the other hand am lazy and didnt sign up in time to get the class i need so ill be taking a break this semester. i am currently working as a floor manager for ATOMIC COMICS in mesa, on southern and countryclub, you should drop by and see me some time. (ask for logan) Anyway we dont have any kids yet, but we have an awesome cat named Battlecat! Hes ferocious. and he's about all the kid we need for the moment.


We are living here in mesa arizona, (dont worry i have a mexican flag air freshener in my car, so we're safe) and we love it. . . .and this is currently my favorite picture (it changes hourly)


I'm currently attempting to acquire a position in a hospital to try to get some medical experience, because im not sure if i want to go into the nursing field or a career in Radiology. Well to be more precise (and more honest) i really dont know what i want to do at all, but the medical field seems to be what im leaning towards now. anyway thats all i have right now but im sure ill think of more to add.

peace

1 comment:

KacieFlake said...

Tyler, your blog is hilarious. (I didn't expect anything less) Also, my sister in law is married to Larry John Wright's son, Bup (Jacob), who also words for the ad agency. Does your wife know them? Small world:)