Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I <3 string theory/quantum physics




i finally get some things i've never understood before, this is much better than trying to read some of those crazy wikipedia entries. i am especially fond of their reasoning of why we see time in a linear line. also the theory that the subatomic particles that make up everything are somewhat "created" (or collapsed from probability fields) by the simple act of observation, makes me think of ABRAHAM 4:18 "and the Gods watched those things which they had ordered(speaking about the creation)until they obeyed"

crazy science is fun :)

2 comments:

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

WOW, i couldn't even finish watching! But you are right, I do kinda, sorta understand a few things a little bit better now at least. How do you find this stuff!?

Kelly Merrell said...

Hmmm. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while. I've wondered what string theory really is, as I am a huge fan of the show "The Big Bang Theory". I also wikied it, only to be more confused. I get lost at the 5th. Have you read "A Wrinkle in Time?". Try this one...it's called "Joseph Smith and Modern Astronomy". I think you'd dig it.