Sunday, November 16, 2008

the absolute best.

alright *spoiler alert* this is going to get sappy



i would just like to say that i have the best parents in the world. Particularly my Dad. just this weekend i picked up a car that he was fixing for me and he went completely above and beyond. He fixed EVERYTHING. tires,the seats, the engine (seals, hoses, took it basically apart and put it back together) he even cleaned and washed it, and made an appointment for it to be re-painted. How do i live up to that? How do i fill those shoes? i have no skill whatsoever for helping him or my own family out like that. so basically this is just to let all of you know that i have an amazing father who drops everything to help me whenever i need it. i don't deserve that i know, but hopefully ill be able to pay him back sometime in someway.

LOVE you dad!!

1 comment:

TeamAumua said...

I think your dad is pretty amazing too!! I love you uncle THTEVE!!